- A spiritual healing practice originating from a spiritual healer, appropriated by nurses and/or other therapists, applicable for all religious traditions. Techniques enhance the practice.
- Passed through attunement
- Reiki master lineage
- allows the flow of energy
- Generally hands-on; no assessment necessary
- Relaxation, decreased anxiety, well-being and healing
- Practitioner is a conduit of energy and does not "catch" anything from the client.
Therapeutic Healing Touch:
- A healing practice deduced from learning of techniques
- Experienced practitioner observing a spiritual healer, inductively developed by nurses, applicable for all religious traditions.
- Directs the flow
- Generally hands-off; assessment necessary
- Relaxation, decreased anxiety, well-being and healing.